This HDMI over wireless transmitter-receiver kit extends high-definition video and audio to any HDTV display up to 100 meters away.
It follows the TCP / IP standard Wireless Transport Protocol, so it has high transmission rate and strong anti-interference capability. It also supports HDMI mirror output and infrared remote control extension.
This device is widely applicable for presentations, lectures, education, conference, home entertainment etc.
- Simple Plug and Play use
- Contains a transmitter (TX) and a receiver (RX)
- The TX has one HDMI loop output, for local TV/monitor
- HDMI resolution: 480i/576i~1080P@50/60Hz and SVGA~WUXGA
- 2.4G & 5GHz dual frequency wireless A/V transmission
- High transmission rate and strong
- anti-interference capability
- External dual – gain antennas
- Full HD 1080p wireless transmission up to 100 meters in open space ( May be affected by the use environment)
- Extends IR to control source device from display side
- Full hardware design, no software installation required
- Supports both panel settings and Web Configuration Interface